SAFE Link was established in 2008 and is a service that works across the Avon and Somerset Police Area and provides emotional and practical support to victims of rape and sexual assault. SAFE Link provides an independent victim-focused service. The service is committed to the Victims Code of Practice. Our ethos is to enable victims to cope and recover after their assault. We can support victims to report to the police if they wish.
Are you interested in empowering victims of sexual violence to make positive choices and rebuild their lives?
Would you like to be part of our leading Sexual Violence Service?
The ISVA Triage worker will be responsible for managing referrals into the ISVA service by providing a high quality telephone triage and crisis response service. She will work closely with the Police, Lighthouse Safeguarding Unit, the SARC and other partner agencies to promote positive and proactive working relationships. She will have a good understanding of the traumatic impact of sexual assault and rape and have experience of providing support and carrying out needs and risk assessments with vulnerable adults and children.
The successful applicant will have:
- Evidence of the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to match the needs of the victim
- Evidence of the ability to provide respectful, non-judgemental and confidential support
- Knowledge of the impact and support needs of victims who have experienced sexual violence
- Experience of risk assessing, safety planning and safeguarding relating to vulnerable adults and children
- Knowledge of criminal and civil legal proceedings relating to sexual violence and assault
- Experience of working in partnership with a wide range of statutory and voluntary agencies
- A commitment to the victim’s code of practice.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a detailed Police Security and Vetting process.
Full details can be found in the application pack or provided by HR.
- Up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Employer pension contribution (minimum 5% of your gross salary)
- Mindful Employer Plus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness Awards
How to apply:
Please download the application pack below and complete the application form. Please submit your application by 9am 29th July 2019. Please do not send CVs. Interviews will be held on 2nd August 2019.
or contact us by email: HR.Enquiries@missinglinkhousing.co.uk
Telephone: 0333 323 1543
Safe Link, 5 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JQ
Safe Link and Next Link are part of Missing Link Housing