What to do in a crisis
The most important thing to remember is that it was not your fault.
It is irrelevant what you were wearing, how much you had to drink or whether you were in your own home or out for the evening – you did not ask to be raped or sexually assaulted. The blame is entirely the perpetrators.
We are here to help
- Rape and Sexual Assault is nothing to be ashamed of
- You do not need to keep it a secret
- You are not on your own
- You can talk to us in total confidence
- You do not have to report to the police to access our services
- You can just talk to us once or if you want we can give ongoing support